Cerca nel blog

mercoledì 1 maggio 2013

Who are you, oh follower?

There exists a surprise everytime I view the statistics of my blog ...

If I see them, I know that the States are now the main visitors of my blog ...

Why?

What?

Who?

I know 'where', but not 'why' or 'who' ...

In the current month 2395 views are from USA while only - so to speak! - 2175 from Italy, my country ... respectively 639 versus 467 this week! If the numbers are not opinions, what do I think about it?


So, who are you, my visitors? Why not leave a sign of your visit? Any comments to my posts?

I would like to receive more feedbacks from your, if I don't ask too much ...

And the time flies ....



(image taken by my blog service)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Se desideri commentare un mio post, ti prego, sii rispettoso dell'altrui pensiero e non lasciarti andare alla verve polemica per il semplice fatto che il web 2.0 rimuove la limitazione del confronto vis-a-vi, disinibendo così la facile tentazione all'insulto verace! Posso fidarmi di te?